Dear All
Apologies if I'm asking the obvious here but the question of copyright and Reference Manager came up today and has  raised one or two doubts - again!

Has anyone ever run into major copyright difficulties using Reference Manager (or other such package) to publish a database of staff publications (citations of books, journal articles, letters etc) to an intranet? Has anyone ever taken this issue up with a publisher?

I'd be interested in your comments and am happy to summarise for the list - anonymously of course!

Many thanks indeed.

Regards
Heather.

Heather Lodge
Deputy Library & Knowledge Services Manager
Kingston Hospital

Tel: 020 8934 3502
Email: [log in to unmask]