As you can see I am getting a little frazzled and can't even address emails
correctly. Obviously in need of help!

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be
guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my
apologies. Please inform me that this message has gone astray
before deleting it.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit
our website http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk