I am sorry if I miswrote what I wanted to ask. I only wanted to know if someone has installed other roles like glite_CE or glite_SE on SL44. Is it diffucult to be setup'd like this? I assume that an installation approach similar to the one followed for the WN's has to be followed (meaning installing packages from 30X repositories).