Hi Maxim,

I agree that it makes sense to check potential physical causes for
problems and not just rule them out. Nevertheless, in this case I think
it is highly unlikely that only 3 RBs start giving trouble at the same
day and none of the ~300 hosts in the same room.

Below are the answers to your questions.

>>> 1. Can you please tell where are these servers physically located:
>>> Do they share the same room ?
Yes.

>>> 2. Do they share the same power line ?
No.

>>> 3. what is the power protection are you using ?
I have no idea.

>>> 4. Do they share storage ?
No.

>>> 5. What is the average temperature in the place they're located at ?
~22 Celsius.

>>> 6. what's the amount of memory and swap on each of them, what's their
>>> loadavg, what does vmstat show ?
                RAM     swap avail/used    load avg.
bosheks:        3 GB    1 GB / 0 GB        0.48 0.60 0.62
boswachter:     5 GB    5 GB / 0 GB        0.27 0.30 0.28
boszwijn:       8 GB    4 GB / 0 GB        0.33 0.26 0.20

>>> 7. which linux kernel/distribution are you using ? ( sorry for not
>>> investigating this via gstat app )
All 3: CentOS 3.7, with kernel 2.4.21-47.ELsmp

Cheers,
Ronald