Hello,
is there any way to understand from the Information System the host
CPU type of a given site or cluster? Supposing that I'm going to
install the ATLAS software in the sites and I want to deploy the
version for 64 bits architectures, is there any way to select only
the clusters advertising they have 64 bits processors?
I have not found any specific glue attribute suitable for this
purpose so far, so I'm wondering if this is not possible at all or if
we have to rely to some generic attribute.
Thanks,

	Alessandro