Hi Vladimir,

Within SEE ROC we have addressed the problem of installation and configuration
of glite-WN over cleanly installed SL4.4 (32 bit), and you can find our notes at:

http://wiki.egee-see.org/index.php/SL4_WN

AEGIS01-PHY-SCL site currently has all its WNs installed and configured over
SL4.4.

This is not SLC4 as you asked, but I hope you will manage with the above notes.

Best regards, Antun

-----
Antun Balaz
Research Assistant