  _____

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Hastings
Sent: 26 April 2007 18:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention for children with autism

Some of you will be interested, and for the rest of you please forgivethe
shameful advertising! We're pretty pleased so far though...
In the news today, there's been some coverage of our (Bob Remingtonand I)
ABA intervention study that was carried out in Southampton.
The Research Report can be found on the new website aboutinterventions
researchautism.net
Media coverage at:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article1706
510.ece
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2065476,00.html#article_continue
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/04/26/nedu126.xml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6593185.stm

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/1100education/tm_headline=tutored-au
tistic-children-in-iq-leap%26method=full%26objectid=18967746%26siteid=50082-
name_page.html
Also, Bob should be on Radio 5 Live at around 10.45/10.50 tonight
Best wishes
Richard ---------- Richard Hastings Professor of Psychology, and Acting Head
of School School of Psychology University of Wales Bangor Bangor Gwynedd
LL57 2DG Wales, UK Tel: +44 (0)1248 388214 Fax: +44 (0)1248 383718 e-mail:
[log in to unmask] http://www.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/~richard_hastings
Gall yneges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi,
gynnwysdeunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y
sawly cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges
e-bosthon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilëwch
yneges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio
âdefnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Maeunrhyw
farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig  acnid yw o
anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor. Nidyw Prifysgol
Cymru, Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neuunrhyw atodiadau yn
rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni baifod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn
uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nidbwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio
contract rhwymol - mae rhestr olofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa
Cyllid Prifysgol Cymru,Bangor.  www.bangor.ac.uk
This email and any attachments may contain confidential materialand is
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If youhave received this
email in error, please notify the senderimmediately and delete this email.
If you are not the intendedrecipient(s), you must not use, retain or
disclose any informationcontained in this email.  Any views or opinions are
solely those ofthe sender and do not necessarily represent those of the
University ofWales, Bangor. The University of Wales, Bangor does not
guarantee thatthis email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100%
secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email,
thisemail is not intended to form a binding contract - a list ofauthorised
signatories is available from the University of Wales,Bangor Finance Office.
www.bangor.ac.uk