The grace and flexibility of the English language is being destroyed as we write by the education establishment, the BBC and the English press.

Jo Darke

"...heart felt, well meaning and perhaps lack 'good english' (David/BAJR)"

I agree at one level with David that good english is not obligatory within a sound petition. However, I'm with Sarah for not supporting this petition because it fails to present a coherent or substantiated argument, nor does it explain how the office of the PM can influence the remuneration position of archaeologists. It just reads like a rant based around the premise that it's not fair.

Tom

Thomas Rees
Director & Consultant Archaeologist
MA (Hons) MIFA FSA (Scot)

Rathmell Archaeology Limited
10 Ashgrove Workshops, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, KA13 6PU
t. +44(0)1294 542848; f. +44(0)1294 542849
m. +44(0)7817 334907

www.rathmell-arch.co.uk

Rathmell Archaeology Limited registered in Edinburgh No 244370 Registered Office: 8 Underwood, Kilwinning, Ayrshire KA 13 6PU

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==>  to report this email as spam.