“…heart felt, well meaning and perhaps lack 'good english' (David/BAJR)”

I agree at one level with David that good english is not obligatory within a sound petition. However, I’m with Sarah for not supporting this petition because it fails to present a coherent or substantiated argument, nor does it explain how the office of the PM can influence the remuneration position of archaeologists. It just reads like a rant based around the premise that it’s not fair.

Tom

Thomas Rees
Director & Consultant Archaeologist
MA (Hons) MIFA FSA (Scot)

Rathmell Archaeology Limited
10 Ashgrove Workshops, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, KA13 6PU
t. +44(0)1294 542848; f. +44(0)1294 542849
m. +44(0)7817 334907

www.rathmell-arch.co.uk

Rathmell Archaeology Limited registered in Edinburgh No 244370 Registered Office: 8 Underwood, Kilwinning, Ayrshire KA 13 6PU