Dear Emily,

I am a Trainee Health Psychologist currently enrolled in the Stage 2 at University of Southampton. I would like to participate to the BREATHE workshop and I noticed that there is no further discount for Health Psychology Trainees. As you will know, most Health Psychology Trainees work on a voluntary basis and for those who are following the University route there is an added cost in fees. I think it is fare that a discount is applicable for DHP members, however I cannot understand why there is no way of facilitating the trainees, who are the future of this profession and who are in a stage of their professional life where any workshop/conference is to be considered crucial to their development.

With kind regards,

Cristina Boserman

From:  Emily Power <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  BREATHE workshop - early bird deadline April 20th
Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:39:00 +0100

Just a reminder that early bird registration (£5 discount) for the sixth annual BREATHE
workshop ends next Friday 20th April.

Just in case you missed it the first time, attached is some additional information about the
workhop and an application form.

Please send any queries or application forms to [log in to unmask]

Emily, Laura M, Gareth and Laura W

>The following section of this message contains a file attachment
>prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
>If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
>you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
>If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

Windows Live Mail : venez tester la version bêta en exclusivité !