I purchased the Humax 9200 at Christmas and find it very useful,
depsite having Sky+ as well. With the size of our family it gives me
the opportunity to record what I want. None of the intrefaces are as
good as Sky+, but once purchased it is free. Mine cost around £170.00
from Dixons online using online vouchers and 5% off via an Egg card.
You can get other cheaper units. Make sure that they have 2 tuners for
dual record. You would need  a separate sound system though as it is
basic. And a final point - those Gold plated sacrts REALLY DO enhance
the picture. I thought they were a con, but playing back through mys
40" Sony Bravia, makes a tremendous difference.

Best wishes

Paul Bromley

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.floridaholidayvilla.biz
Superb Villa in Orlando with own pool - Free Internet & International
Phonecalls.