So, could you get Vision running on a Mac on Intel using Wine?

:-)

On 02/04/07, Dr Laurie Miles <[log in to unmask] > wrote:
I've managed to get an offline version of INPS' Vision running on a Vista Home
Premium (don't have Vista Business or Ultimate available), but only by turning
off User Access Control. The latter is an absolute pain  - log on as and
administrator, but it still asks you "Are you sure you want to open the control
panel".

See a rival's take on UAC below :-)

http://www.apple.com/getamac/

Laurie Miles

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Dr Paul Miller
Tel: 07711-346-928