Funny you should post this today because I have been let down by a
school who had booked taught sessions this morning and afternoon. The
teacher who organised the workshops apparently left the school a month
ago and hadn't fed back to me about the fact that teachers had wanted to
re-schedule the sessions today.

My problem is less about staff and more about visitor figures - being a
small local authority museum one or two 'no-shows' per term really
affects our overall figures for the year which are measured in our BVPIs
for the whole museum. I could call schools on the day or the day before
but what use is finding out then when it is too late to re-fill the
slot?

For this reason I would be grateful for any advice too!

Emma Winch

Community Services

Education Officer

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>