Dear Chris

I may be abel to help (with Portugal too!)

Please let me know more precisely what you want.

     Best Regards
     JOHN BIBBY  aa42/MatheMagic
                   1 Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB  (01904-330-334)

All statements are on behalf of aa42.com Limited, a company wholly owned by John Bibby and Shirley Bibby. See www.aa42.com/mathemagic and www.mathemagic.org

Dear everyone in GEM land

Do you have knowledge of the museums and gallery sector in Spain?

Or

 Have you been to the Museum of Fine Art in Seville?

I am currently carrying out some research on the Museums and Gallery sector in Spain. It involves issues to do with funding, what organisations support the sector (equivalent to our MLA etc.). This is to help me in my task of writing a novel.

If you can help on any of the above questions, then please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Chris May