Hi

I’m putting together a funding proposal for new key stage four science
resources, particularly relating to How Science Works programme of study.
I’m looking for examples to cite and to ask for advice. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Esther

Esther Hughes

Education Officer

Thackray Museum

Near St James’s Hospital

Beckett Street,

Leeds,

LS9 7LN.

Gen Tel: 0113 244 4343

Direct Line: 0113 2056522

www.thackraymuseum.org <http://www.thackraymuseum.org/>

This e-mail and any attachments, are confidential and intended solely for
the person to whom they are addressed.
Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed,
however Thackray Museum does not accept responsibility for any loss or
damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail.

E-mails via Thackray Museum do not constitute a legally binding contract.
Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised
signature.

Thackray Medical Museum Company Limited is a charitable company limited by
guarantee.
Registered office: Century House, 29 Clarendon Road, Leeds, LS2 9PG.
Charity Registration Number: 1016169

Company Registration Number: 02772412