Dear all,

I probably make things more complicated than they are. I am actually just
interested in the t-values (tstat images only). After having giving it a
thought, I guess it doesn't really matter if 1- or 2-tailed at this stage,
as I am taking the raw t-maps, and threshold later.

So here is what I did:
I restriced the view to only show me values in the range of 2.23 to 6.21 in
the tstat_1, applied a LUT, and did the same for tstat_2. I then added those
views together, having red hot LUT for control>patient, and cyan hot for
control<patient t-values. 2.23 is the critical t-value for p=0.05 (2-tailed
ttest).
Is this a reasonable way of doing it, or do I miss something here. I.e. how
are the t-maps using design_ttest2 calculated, with n=n1+n2 (so 12 in my
case), or n=n (6 in my case)

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Torsten