Dear Jesper,

thanks again. I've run design_ttest2 design 6 6 to create my design files.
In the description it reads "for the two-group unpaired t-test case". So I
never used the glm gui. And these 2 groups are different, I mean they are
genetically different, therefore I thought this setup should be right. But I
am not sure if the output would be 2-tailed or not. I've assumed so, since
the software cannot assume in which direction it would go, and because of
the output (negative and positive values), I assumed that it's 2-tailed.
So my only uncertainty is currently if the output of design_ttest2 design 6
6 would be 2-tailed or not.

Thanks again for efforts.

Cheers,

Torsten