Hi all,

I'm trying to find a piece of software that simulates MR acquisition given
T1/T2/T2star maps of the object being imaged and a defined pulse sequence
(plus the effects of B1 field, quad/linear coil, gradient hardware etc...
though I'm not too fussed about those).

As far as I can tell none is publicly available yet...then I came across
POSSUM. Will POSSUM be able to simulate pulse sequences other than GE-EPI?
If not, will MIDAS be able to do so?

It seems both of these bits of software will  be oriented around fMRI
simulation- I was wondering if there is the possibility of them being used
to simulate other pulse sequences (e.g. MP-RAGE, PROPELLER) that aren't
directly related to fMRI?

Thanks