Alle,

Just a wild guess: Had you tried setting the display?

export DISPLAY=localhost:0

On 02/04/07, Alle Meije Wink < [log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Chuck, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, the 2GB option
(all of cygwin + all of FSL?) is not something that I can do at the moment.

The FSL documentation says that it relies on gnuplot, ImageMagic and
Tcl/Tk/Tix (which in turn rely on other things such as X, bash, etc), so

FSL people will have a more definite answer but I do not think gnuplot and ImageMagic will have an impact on BET GUI not showing itself. Results generation, yes.

I thought that starting with those packages and resolving the
dependencies would give an FSL-ready system.

A bit naive, I guess... Are there other (not listed) packages then that
FSL requires?

I will download one copy of the RedHat version and look into the bin directory to see what is needed.

Best Regards,
Cinly