Hi,
  I was just wondering if there are constraints on the image names (or
anything else) that slicesdir can read in? My images come named as follows:

0000075_ep_b0_.hdr
0000075_ep_b0_.img
0000150_ep_b1000#0.hdr
0000150_ep_b1000#0.img
0000225_ep_b1000#1.hdr
0000225_ep_b1000#1.img
0000300_ep_b1000#2.hdr
0000300_ep_b1000#2.img
0000375_ep_b1000#3.hdr
0000375_ep_b1000#3.img
0000450_ep_b1000#4.hdr
0000450_ep_b1000#4.img
0000525_ep_b1000#5.hdr
0000525_ep_b1000#5.img

I can look at them using slices, but I have a lot of directories and would
like to be able to check the images all at once, and slicesdir won't make
images of anything but the first image. I don't know if it is the # sign
causing the problem or something else? Is there any way around it? the tool
is so handy, I'd really like to use it for this if possible but also don't
want to have to rename everything.

thanks!
Katie