Hi,
i am trying to find out how i can do a simple study to make a voxel
based statistical analyze between just one pacient with a controlgroup.
The mean skeleton of the control group i already created (with help of
the TBSS paper), but i got stuck where i have to create the design
matrix etc. Can i use the design_ttest2 for my case?
Its the first time that i make a voxelbased analysis and i dont know
about what i do with contrast file etc.
Please could somebody help me or give an internet adress where i can
find information about how creating a simple study of FA comparison?
Thanks a lot,
Thomas