Hi,
i need some help...
i am testing FAST but still have some problems.

With 3D data: BET and Susan run OK, in FAST after running some time the
process is interuppted because of "out of memory". My computer has about
2.5 G and 2 G Swap, thats why i am wondering if this is the real
problem...What do you mean?

With 2D data (t2_axial): BET and Susan run Ok, in FAST after finishing
the program it doesnt return the volume of the all the segmented
tissues. I sent you the command line output :

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fast -t2 -c 3 -op -e -ov -or -ob
-od /root/Desktop/TestDATA_FSL_FA_Completo/THOMAS/1_4/THOMAS_1_4_brain /root/Desktop/TestDATA_FSL_FA_Completo/THOMAS/1_4/THOMAS_1_4_brain
172683.6        609808.6        306740.8
FAST - FMRIB's Automated Segmentation Tool              Version 3.53

Image: /tmp/fsl_XOnsuk_THOMAS_1_4_brain

T2-weighted image
Imagesize : 320 x 320 x 30
Pixelsize : 0.70625 x 0.70625 x 4.2

Initial K-means segmentation...
8 main iterations ...
Estimating PVE...

Segmentation done successfully!

Calculation time 131 seconds!

Write segmentation image /tmp/fsl_XOnsuk.fastout/QQQQQ_seg.hdr
Successfully!
Write restored image /tmp/fsl_XOnsuk.fastout/QQQQQ_restore.hdr
Successfully!
Write bias field image /tmp/fsl_XOnsuk.fastout/QQQQQ_bias.hdr
Successfully!
Write probability map of tissue 0 Successfully!
Write probability map of tissue 1 Successfully!
Write probability map of tissue 2 Successfully!
Write PVE image of tissue 0 Successfully!
Write PVE image of tissue 1 Successfully!
Write PVE image of tissue 2 Successfully!

Class:          CSF             tissue 1        tissue 2        brain
percentage
Volumes:        0.841463
Finished

Thanks for help