On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 07:08:41PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 06:51:25PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 06:22:46PM +0200, Johan wrote:
> > > Hi Michael,
> > >
> > > I already upgraded to sid, and am trying to use fslview. Only the VTK
> > > library probably isn't in debian sid. Do you know a workaround?
> > There should be no need for a workaround. VTK is in Debian and is
> > working properly.
> Well, obviously not really.
>
> I guess the problem is documented here

> I will investigate whether a simple rebuild solves the problem.
... and it doesn't.

The reason is most likely another VTK bug:

As VTK takes half of a century to compile it will take some time to fix
this. I'm not sure when I can actually build updated packages.

For a workaround you can try installing the etch version of VTK.

Sorry,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke