Blind Beast -sculptor

The Red Shoes -performance

Don't Look Now -photo

Dead of Night - performer

3 Women - painting

On 11 Apr 2007, at 19:44, Nicola Hopkins wrote:

I'm trying to source films which feature (main) characters who are professional or amateur artists, photographers or writers (rather than filmmakers) especially in European cinema and from any period. I'm looking for fiction rather than docs at the mo. Help appreciated :-)

Thanks
Nicola
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]. For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **