Dear Colleague
I would like to invite you, or a member of your organisation to the
meeting
jointly organised between the James Lind Alliance and The Lancet which
is
titled "How can clinical trialists serve the needs of clinicians and
patients more effectively?".

The event is being held at the Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole
Street,
London W1, on Monday 25 June 2007, between 10:00 am - 4:45 pm

In the morning we will discuss if the right trials are being carried
out, if
the right questions are being asked, if the trials are done in the right
way, and if these are looking at the right outcomes.

In the afternoon we will consider how the evidence can help
individualise
treatment decisions.

I do hope that you will join those of us involved in the James Lind
Alliance, for what will be an enjoyable, informative and challenging
day!

For more information and to register please see attached flyer and
registration form.

Yours sincerely

Sally Crowe

Chair of the JLA

PLEASE SEND INQUIRIES TO:	[log in to unmask]		tel:
01763 289191
OR [log in to unmask]	tel:	01865 517635
The James Lind website (once a link is there) is:
http://www.lindalliance.org/

Marty Kilby

Mutfords, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire SG9 0ED

Home:  01763 289191

Mobile: 07714 700667

Paul Glasziou
Dept Primary Health Care,