CALL FOR PAPERS EXTENDED TO THE 2nd OF MAY

CDS invites you to submit abstracts for our postgraduate conference on the 12th
May.  Please see below for details.

Centre for Disability Studies Postgraduate Conference,
University of Leeds

This conference aims to provide research students, who are interested in the
analysis of disability from a social, cultural or political approach, an
opportunity to present their ongoing research to their immediate peers in a
setting that sits comfortably between the formal and the informal. We hope that
the conference will allow research students to develop their presentation
skills and confidence and to make valuable contacts in their own and associated
research fields.

Please note that submissions are not restricted to formal papers (although they
are welcomed), submissions thus far have also included informal discussions of
research projects.  Applications from people at all stages in their research
degrees are invited.

THE DISABILITY PRESS WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERING PUBLISHING SELECTED PAPERS FROM
THE CONFERENCE.

Registration forms are available on the following website

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies/pgr/index.htm

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: