I'm on a committee at my university to plan a campus-wide (anonymous
response) survey to see how campus life is going for disabled students,
staff, and faculty, including access, attitudes, problems, needed supports,
etc. We may also survey nondisabled persons regarding their "awareness" of
disability issues. We would like to review any precedents for these
efforts. I'm not having much luck finding questionnaires on disability
status or climate. If anyone on this listserv has ever been involved in
such surveys on disability or knows of any university that has conducted
one, please contact me at: [log in to unmask] Thank you.

Carol J. Gill, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Disability & Human Development
Director of Graduate Studies, Ph.D. Program in Disability Studies
University of Illinois at Chicago (MC 626)
1640 West Roosevelt Road - Room 236
Chicago, IL  60608  U.S.A.
(312) 355-0550 V
(312) 996-1233 TTY
(312) 996-0885 Fax

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: