Dear all,

For information:

This was raised and discussed at the last NE Region Skill/DSA meeting. Ellen
at Skill was gathering information about the issue as it had already caused
a number of difficulties at some universities. (Her email address is

Best wishes, Marie

Marie Norris

phone: 0845 833 9971

fax:     0845 833 9979

text/mobile: 07702 598408

text only:    07786 204296

www.clear-links.co.uk

Clear Links Support Ltd

Globe Works

Penistone Road

Sheffield S6 3AE

Please use the Globe Works address above for all correspondence.

Registered Office:

Wake Smith Solicitors

68 Clarkehouse Road

Sheffield S10 2LJ

This message and any attachments are confidential and should only be read by
those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message from your computer and destroy all copies. Any
views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.

  _____