FYI

  Angie McClanahan

BEYOND TEXT 2007 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello Everyone...

Please find here links to information about the upcoming Beyond Text: Image:Voice::Sound:Object conference in Manchester.

We would be very grateful if you could help publicise the conference by forwarding this to people in your department or any lists or persons that may be interested. Please feel free to print out some copies of the first page or programme to distribute around your department.

I think you'll agree it looks like it is going to be an excellent conference, as mentioned we had far more abstracts than we could accommodate and we are really looking forward to hearing everyone's papers. The Beyond Text conference programme is now available at http://www.raifilmfest.org.uk/conference.htm, and the film festival programme is now on the website here http://www.raifilmfest.org.uk/programme.htm

If you're thinking of booking up accommodation in the Hulme Hall student building best be quick as these rooms are going fast. If anyone is thinking of sharing it may be worth looking at one of the many internet sites, eg. www.laterooms.co.uk as this may work out as cheap as the student accommodation. There are maps on the conference site but here is a google map link to the conference venue

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Bridgeford+St,+Manchester,+Greater+Manchester&sll=53.098145,-2.443696&sspn=11.967202,29.882813&hl=en&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=53.467996,-2.235932&spn=0.011572,0.029182&om=1

all the best

Andrew Irving, Rupert Cox, Chris Wright
BEYOND TEXT 2007