Hmm.. the only suggestion I can offer is that it comes back to you…..  I think you will find migrating  risks can not be dealt with by part B persons..

The only suggestion I can make is that you don’t grant planning permission without working out a way to voluntarily deal with the issue.

My boss is a EHO lawyer and trained barraster.. and I am sure he could shed more light if you interested but I think you have a basic problem with nuisance in the old fashioned sense of land ownership.

Forgette part IIA for a moment and think about the ramifications of building the houses… the risk you are exposing people to originates from land where you are most like the primary type A person.. I think you are well into the legalities of planning.

I suggest you might need external help to unpick this.

But a section 106 agreement sounds like the best way forward to deal with the issues.. like a new flare that can be monitored… and 6 months monitoring information and modeling. And it starts to be doable possibly.

At least planners did not just give it permission.

Rob Ivens

So much to read so little time.

01306 879232