Dear All,

I recieved this message through the arts and health group I am part of and it seemed to have much wider potential interest so I have copied it below.

Please see below for a link to Nesta call for funding proposals around innovative approaches to mental health. Deadline 18 May:

http://www.nesta.org.uk/programmes/challenges/call_for_proposals/

Apologies for any cross postings

Cheers

Mike

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask]