hi,

this is a minor point really, but when I try to load a cns structure via
format converter/import/single file/coordinates/cns, and the file also
contains a non-standard amino acid, I have to manually link all the
non-standard atoms in the coordinate file to the non-standard atoms in my
molecular system, even though all except one have an exact match.

format converter seems to sort of match them in that it gives me a subset of
atoms to choose from

eg H30A

I get to choose from H30A, H30B, H30C, H31A, H31B, etc

clearly it has managed to match the 'H' and the first number, so why can't
it match the whole thing?

cheers,

simon