I noticed that one can manually define a 'Code' for a molecular system and the
chains within upon creating them via the importing process. However, when you
initially create them by hand it seems that the Name can be changed by hand,
but that the Code is automatically created and can not be modified.

Could you allow the Code to be manually defined during the manual creation as
ell? Is it possible to manually change its value right now? (Note that the
Code I mean is the system ID that is displayed in the spectra, assignment
tables, etc: Molecular Systems are by default marked as MS1, MS2....; Chains
are a,b,c,...)

Patrick