>> I recently noticed that new formats appeared on the format pulldown in open
>> spectra. But when we tried Bruker it didn't work and we went back converting
>> to ucsf. All we did was select the processed file (i.e. 2rr or 3rrr) and
>> that was it.
>> Has anyone tried this option already?

Yes. I found that if I selected 'Bruker' format and then went to my
/data/user/nmr/dataset/4/pdata/1/ type directory, the only file listed
by default was called 'procs' rather than 2rr or 3rrr. Choosing this I
was able to open the data without any problems. However, in practice
I've been converting my data to ucsf and using that for Analysis, so
that I don't mess up my data by mistake, if I later want to try
different processing etc.

Vicky

Dr. Victoria A. Higman
Leibniz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
NMR-Supported Structural Biology
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany