Hello,

I have a question regarding the generation of experiment prototypes. I was
looking into the available prototypes and trying to create a new one for some
solid state experiment(s). There appears to be at least partial support for
multiple quantum dimensions, but I could not figure out how to implement
this. Can one create an experiment with for instance a double quantum
indirect dimension that reflects the combined frequencies of two nuclei?

Also, when a new experiment prototype is generated, is that project specific?
I was wondering this since the 'editable' setting is in the project 'save as'
dialog, as Wayne indicated earlier. Can you tell analysis to store a
project-specific list of experiments rather than the system wide one?

Patrick