Hi,

 	On upgrading from analysis 1.0.13 to 1.0.14 I stopped keeping my
distros in /usr/local/ccpnmr<version number> and linking to
/usr/local/ccpnmr and just moved the 1.0.13 installation to
/usr/local/ccpnmr prior to the upgrade.  Interestingly after the upgrade I
could tell that old .pyo files were being picked up because I was getting
paths like:

   File "/usr/local/ccpnmr1.0.13/temporaryReleaseDir/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowBasic.py"

in my tracebacks.  I dealt with this by deleting all the .pyo files and
running analysis as root to create new ones - but why were the old .pyo
files from the temporaryReleaseDir being picked up at all?

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
           Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,