Right, I just tried Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 on one of our 64-bit Linux boxes and it
seemed to work just fine (with Python 2.4.2) so that will be the default
we provide in future.  Of course, you can still use the one provided by
your system or package manager.  And 8.3 should continue to work for
people who are currently using it.

Wayne