I will try it soon. If it work, I will paste a sumary.
Thanks

On 4/30/07, Jacqueline Vitali <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I think it is because the peptide does not have full occupancy.  I do
not know if it is OK to fix occupancy to 0.5 and do the refinement.
That would bring temp factor of peptide close to protein.  After you
get the responses, can you make a summary and post it in the
newsgroup?
I think your final refinement will be OK.

Jackie Vitali