Eva,

If you do have NCS then you should be aware of a bug in the CNS1.1 release.  PMB has a patch to fix this, and I hope that CNS1.2 will have fixed it also.  The problem is with the NCS restraints on B-factors in CNS.  The NCS groups, usually molecules, are restrained to have identical B-factors.  This does not allow for the affect of local environment on the motions of the separate molecules.  The PMB patch basically applies an overall B-factor to each NCS-related group to account for differences in the local environment of each group, such as differing crystal contacts.  The effect is sometimes quite significant (B-factors ~10), but on other occasions the overall B-factors can be ~0, indicating that the molecules are practically identical.

Good Luck,

Mark