My previous posting did not get answer, it might be a bit confusing. My
questions is if I want to conbine phases from three different sources, 2
MAD data sets and a partial model, can I run SIGMAA twice? Combining MAD
phases first, and then add in the model phases to the pre-combined MAD
phases. When I run SIGMAA the second time CCP4i GUI allows me to choose
labels PHCMB, HLAC, HLBC, HLCC, HLDC, but doesn't let me use WCMB as the
input FOM. Is this a bug in the GUI or SIGMAA simply does not allow to use
WCMB as an input FOM?

Thanks in advance.

Huiying

Huiying Li, Ph. D
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Natural Sciences I, Rm 2443
University of California at Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Tel: 949-824-4322(or -1953);  Fax: 949-824-3280
email: [log in to unmask]