Could you please remove my name from the distribution list

Thank you

ANN

Ann Jones
Regional Development Worker - CAMHS LD
Telephone:07920 189063
Fax: 0161 351 4936

Care Services Improvement Partnership (CSIP), North West Development Centre
Hyde Hospital, 2nd Floor, Grange Road South, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 5NY

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.northwest.csip.org.uk
CSIP: www.csip.org.uk
Have you visited our Knowledge Community? kc.nimhe.org.uk

Care Services Improvement Partnership - CSIP

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Any views expressed in this message are those of the original individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of CSIP North West

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl