it's more than that isn't it edmund? more than just the shelf life of the
universal and the commodification of the present.?

it's also to do with the assumption of the authority of single voice, single
perspective. Isn't it? I prefer writing which demonstrates the impossibility
of that.

best

ian

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/