(with my apologies if you receive this more than once)

The fourth in the Shearsman Reading Series takes place Tuesday, 17 April at 7:30 pm

featuring SARAH LAW and CHRIS McCABE,
with support from Tupa Snyder and Nathan Thompson.

Chris, Tupa and Nathan are all featured in the new issue of
Shearsman magazine which we will be launching on the night.

Venue is

Swedenborg Hall
Swedenborg House
20/21 Bloomsbury Way
London WC1A 2TH

The entrance is around the corner on Barter Street. Closest Tube Stations: Holborn (Central & Piccadilly Lines: 4 minutes' walk), Tottenham Court Road (Central & Northern Lines: 6 minutes), Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line: 10 minutes). Several buses stop a few yards from the Hall. There is an underground carpark close by, underneath Bloomsbury Square.

Disabled access is available, but please let us know in advance if it is required.

There is no admission fee, although we will "pass the hat" for donations, all of which will be passed on to the readers. No donation is expected from those purchasing books on the night.

Further details here of the venue:

http://www.shearsman.com/pages/editorial/readings.html

and here of Sarah's Shearsman title, Perihelion:

http://www.shearsman.com/pages/books/catalog/2006/law.html

Future readings in the series:
10 May:  Marius Kociejowski and Christopher Middleton
13 June: Gerry Loose and A.N. Other

We then break until September.

Tony Frazer
Shearsman Books Ltd