RE: mousekeys & compact

Hi Barry,

On the keyboard I have (not a cherry) once numlock is on the keys become the numeric keypad so you wouldn’t need the Fn+7 set of combinations just the ability to toggle numlock. However I haven’t tried this – the suggestions were ones that I used to use in the good old DOS days to overcome this problem…

Neil

Neil Hansen

Technical & Software Development Manager - AAC

Possum Controls Ltd - AAC Division

8 Farmbrough Close

Stocklake Park Industrial Estate

Aylesbury

Buckinghamshire

HP20 1DQ

Tel: 01943 871004

Fax: 01943 870 780

Mob: 07734 551205

This e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it) may contain information that is sensitive, confidential and/or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately. It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you may not use this information for any purpose or disclose it to any other person. This email and any attachments hereto are not intended to create contractual relations or legal obligations binding on the sending organisation and no action may be taken in reliance on this e-mail and any attachments hereto unless the contents are confirmed by letter. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by Possum Controls Limited.