Update - Although it is not listed among the Mac compatible products on the
Adesso website, what I am looking for *does *exist.  In case it helps anyone
else, I found this through searching for "mac" on the Adesso site:

*Adesso Tru-Form Contoured Ergo Keyboard with Glidepoint Touchpad*

*Model Number:* EKB-2150<http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=42>
*Connection:* USB *Platform:* MAC OS 8.6 and Up
http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=42

Also thanks to Steve Heseltine from Newcastle RMPD for calling, as I would
not have found this otherwise :)

Best wishes,

Liz Panton
Head of Service