Dear All,

The deadline for submissions for issue 187 May/June 2007 of the ARLIS news-sheet is Friday 13th April (uh-oh!).

If you have any news, reports, event information, resource recommendation, relating to visual resources that you wish to have included, please can you contact me with it, before that date.

Have a great Easter break!
Many thanks.
Best wishes
Julia

Julia Cook - BA (Hons), PG Dip InfoSci
Multimedia & Subject Librarian:Animation, Arts & Media,  Digital Screen Arts and Film & Video
University College for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone,  Rochester
Tel: +44 (0)1252 892711                       www.ucreative.co.uk <http://www.ucreative.co.uk/>
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of the University College. This message may contain confidential information and will be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it, or copy it. Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it and others within the University College. Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures, the University College accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their own virus checking procedures.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2007 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/