With apologies for cross-posting.
would be grateful if you could bring this advertisement to the attention of colleagues who might be interested. It will not be advertised in ARC Recruitment.

Kind regards,

Micheál Ó Conaire.

Have U got what it takes to join the Unilever Archives and Records Management Team?

We are seeking applications for our annual Graduate Trainee/Archive Assistant posts.  We are looking for two enthusiastic people to join the team, who will be expected to play an active role in the further development and promotion of our first class service.

The nature of the work will be varied, involving cataloguing, answering enquiries, promotion of the service and inputting data into the archives and records management databases.

You will be a graduate or about to graduate and should be intending to continue your studies on one of the post-graduate archive courses.  The placement will start no later than July and run for approximately one year.  As these are temporary posts the individuals will be required to register with Unilever's preferred agency.

Salary £15,750 pa.

Closing date for applications is Friday 1 June 2007

Interviews will be held in the week commencing 18 June 2007 in Port Sunlight

Further information:

For job descriptions, information about Unilever Archives and Records Management and details of how to apply for any of the above posts please contact Mrs C Terry, Administration Assistant on 0151 641 4551 or by e-mail [log in to unmask]