Dear All,

I am just updating you on current Society of Archivists news and new documents on the website: www.archives.org.uk

First and foremost, the draft Strategic Plan for 2008-10 is now available for comment. This will inform our work and planning over the next three years so we need as many members as possible to make their views known. The draft builds on previous consultation work undertaken over the past 2 years on what members want from the Society.
The plan is highlighted under 'Take a Look' on the home page and then you will need to log in as a member to see it. Comments are to be sent to Vice Chairman of the Society Peter Emmerson and his contact details are on the page when you open it.

Other documents now available on the site are:
Minutes of Council meeting held 17 January 2007
Committee for the Regions minutes 12 January 2007
London Region minutes of meeting 11 October 2006
London Region minutes of meeting and  AGM 28 February 2007
London Region officers contact details
Belfast Conference updated programme and booking details

If you are the secretary of a group, region or committee please remember to publish your minutes on the members section of the website and let me know so I can inform everyone. My contact details are: [log in to unmask] or Society of Archivists, Prioryfield House, 20 Canon Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1SW.

Best wishes

Jenny

Jenny Moran
Honorary Secretary