ALT is pleased to announce that this year we will be running, for the
first time, a Learning Technologist of the Year Award.

The Chair of the judging panel is Professor Gilly Salmon.

Full details of the Award, including criteria, application process,
prizes etc, will be published by mid May. In the meantime please note
the following, and also draw this announcement to the attention of
relevant colleagues.

The closing date and time for applications will be 09.00 GMT on Monday
June 18th.

Answers to any questions raised about the Award will be published on the
ALT web site during week beginning May 21st.

The judging panel will meet on June 27th.

We expect to interview shortlisted candidates on July 19th or July 20th.

The Award will be made at the 2007 ALT Conference Dinner in Nottingham
on September 5th.

Regards,

Seb Schmoller

--
Chief Executive
Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
--
email: [log in to unmask]
direct phone: +44 (0)114 2586899