Dear all,
While promoting the big folks over the pond, please don't forget us
here - Association of Polytheist Traditions, 26 May 2007, Manchester
Museums, cost £5 for non-members (half for members) and we still can
accommodate about two papers on the programme..

Focus is - the Reburial issue, Thornborough Henges and threats to
'heritage', and the debate on 'what/who are the gods and why/do we
need them?'

Website is at www.manygods.org.uk or contact me directly.
Jenny

--
Dr J. Blain  [log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]
Programme Leader, MA Social Science Research Methods

home address: 18 Lemont Road, Sheffield S17 4HA
0114 262 1342              07919 556371